FEBE Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship for Continuing Students
EstablishmentThis scholarship has been established to assist students with the tuition fees in Master by coursework programs with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE). This is available to continuing students who commenced a postgraduate coursework program with FEBE in 2016 or earlier.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-fee paying student, continuing in a postgraduate coursework program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment which was commenced in 2016 or earlier, at UON.
- Not be enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Have completed at least one 10-unit course, as part of your current program, in 2016 or earlier.
- Be studying on-campus with University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Meet minimum GPA of 4.0 or higher, with no failed courses, in the current program.
- Not hold any other FEBE fee waiver scholarships, with the exception of the FEBE Alumni Family or FEBE Family Scholarships.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
- Scholarship Amount: $9,600
- Number of scholarships available: 50
No application is required for this scholarship. The scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students following a review of enrolments in relevant programs. The Faculty will aim to support all eligible students, however the number of scholarships may be subject to funding.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759