FEBE Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship
19 July 2018
The FEBE Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship has been established to support the launch of the new Master of Professional Engineering program in 2017 and to encourage and support academically gifted students to study this new program with the Faculty.
Scholarship applications will be open and reviewed on a monthly basis.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full fee paying student enrolled in any year of the Master of Professional Engineering.
- Be studying on-campus with University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet minimum GPA of 5.5 at admission to the program.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit in current or previous study.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other FEBE Fee Waiver Scholarships.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- For students who have qualifications not obtained with UON, your academic transcripts for prior study.
The scholarship provides $300 per 10 unit FEBE course within the program, payable as a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship will apply for a maximum tenure of 3 years,with a potential total benefit of up to $7200.
Applicants for the Scholarship must complete and submit the relevant scholarship application online, within the application dates, to be considered. The Faculty will aim to support all scholars who meet all eligibility criteria.
Students who have recently completed a B Engineering (Honours) program with UON and received with a WAM of 75 or higher, may receive an offer directly without application.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759