FEBE Global E3 Exchange Scholarship
27 January 2021
This scholarship opportunity is aimed at encouraging engineering students to experience exchange programs with Global E3 partner institutions to further enhance their studies.
Applications are currently open and the first round will close on 27 January 2021. The scholarship may reopen in February if not all available scholarships are awarded.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the 2nd year or later in any eligible engineering undergraduate program offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment and have successfully completed a minimum of 60 units of study at Callaghan campus.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be willing to go on exchange with a Global E3 partner institution in either Semester 1 or 2, and within 12 months of the scholarship offer.
- Be able to demonstrate academic performance with a Cumulative WAM of 65 (refer selection details).
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application responses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
This scholarship provides a total of $1500 to be paid as follows:
- $1000 to be paid as a lump sum at HECS census date of the Semester of approved exchange, and
- $500 following your participation in a short interview about your exchange experience when you return.
Scholars will be assessed against the eligibility criteria. Academic merit and a review of any supporting documentation provided will be taken into account.
A minimum academic standard applies. This is a Cumulative WAM of 65 for programs within the School of Engineering and the School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. Students not meeting this minimum standard may still apply however MUST supply additional documentation in support of their application.
A student in receipt of this scholarship is not eligible for the FEBE Outbound Study Abroad and Exchange Scholarship.
FEBE Scholarships Officer
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6025
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759