Faculty of Education and Arts International Scholarship for Excellence
The Faculty of Education and Arts International Scholarship for Excellence has been established for qualified International students enrolling in the Faculty's Bachelor of Creative Industries Degree.
Applicable to: International, Bachelor of Creative Industries, high achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the Bachelor of Creative Industries program, University of Newcastle.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying International student.
- Be enrolled full-time (40 units).
- Have an ATAR equivalent entry score of 92 or a GPA of 6 or higher in a previous undergraduate degree; or a degree with equivalent work experience demonstrated through a work portfolio and other certified documentation.
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship for the same program.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
Up to 3 scholarships are available.This scholarship provides a total benefit of $4,000 payable as a lump sum. Payment will be made after semester census date and not prior to the scholar’s payment of tuition fees.
No application is required for this Scholarship.
Academic merit and IELTS score may be taken into account. Award of the scholarship will be determined by the Pro Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Education and Arts, or nominee.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759