Bachelor of Business Analytics Scholarship
The Bachelor of Business Analytics is a new program launching in 2021. The Newcastle Business School is pleased to be offering ten scholarships valued at $5,000 each to students commencing in the Bachelor of Business Analytics program in semester 1, 2021, who attain an ATAR equivalent to 85 or above.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in your first year of the Bachelor of Business Analytics, University of Newcastle.
- Have achieved an Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 85 or higher, with adjustment factors not included.
- If receiving an admission offer via Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS), have demonstrated outstanding performance in Year 11 commensurate with a final raw ATAR of 85 or higher.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Not have previously completed a degree.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship provides a total benefit of $5000, which will be paid as $2500 each semester after the relevant census dates (usually in April and September).
No scholarship application is required.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to the highest ranked candidates during the Admissions cycle from November Round 1. Preference may be given to eligible students in the November Round 1 and December Round 2 Admissions rounds.
Selection of the scholar will be based on academic merit. Student Central scholarships staff will identify potential recipients, based on the approved eligibility criteria and a review of the relevant UAC and/or University records.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759