South Asia Business Scholarships
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering eligible students a AU$10,000 South Asia Business Scholarship. Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka who are looking to commence a full time undergraduate or postgraduate Business program in 2020, with a minimum duration of two years, are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students from the above countries who have received an offer to study in an eligible program and who will commence studying with University of Newcastle in 2020.
Both trimester and semester programs are included. Eligible programs are:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours) or Commerce
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) or Commerce
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours)
- MBA (Global)
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
MBA (Global) dual degrees with partner universities
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) - Montclair State University, New Jersey
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Fashion and Luxury Management - LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA Global/Master in Management Technology - LUISS Business School, Rome.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle.
- Be an international full-fee paying student from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
- Be enrolled full-time.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The number of scholarships available is indicative only. The Faculty of Business and Law will aim to support all students who are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship provides up to four payments of $2500 for full time study in an eligible program. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on your course, to a total of $10,000.
For students achieving a Distinction average across their studies, you will be paid and additional $2500 merit based scholarship in your final semester, bringing your scholarship value up to $12,500.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Mr Nimay Kalyani
Faculty of Business and Law
Level 7, Newspace (X) Building
Phone: (02) 4921 7317