MBA Global UON Alumni Scholarship
20 January 2019
The MBA Global UON Alumni Scholarship has been established to recognise and encourage international and domestic University of Newcastle students and graduates to continue studying in the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON.
Apply now if you are commencing in semester 1, 2019.
This scholarship is currently open for applicants commencing in semester 1 2019. It will reopen for the semester 2 intake in April.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the MBA Global program with UON in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
- Be a Domestic student or International full-fee paying student.
- Be a current UON student completing your undergraduate studies, or have graduated from a UON undergraduate program within the last three years.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be studying on-campus with University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Not hold another scholarship funded by the Faculty of Business and Law for the same program, of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship benefit is equivalent to 25% of tuition costs (indicative value of $13,500), in the form of a tuition fee waiver. This will cover the cost of 4 subjects within the MBA Global program, and will be applied to the final 4 courses of study.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative only. The faculty will aim to support all eligible scholars, subject to available funding.
Scholarship applications will be verified and awarded upon offer of study and subsequent enrolment in the MBA Global program with University of Newcastle. The faculty will aim to support all students who meet this criteria, subject to funding.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759