MBA Global International Partner Scholarship
20 January 2019
The MBA Global International Partner University Scholarship has been established to recognise excellence and support international students applying through an established international partner of the University of Newcastle to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON.
Apply now if you are commencing in semester 1, 2019.
This scholarship is currently open for applicants commencing in semester 1 2019. It will reopen for the semester 2 intake in April.
As only limited offers can be made for this scholarship, students commencing in the MBA Global program should also consider applying for the MBA Global International Student Scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the MBA Global program with UON in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be applying through an International Partner University.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic performance in your prior study and admission application.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be studying on-campus with University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Not hold another scholarship funded by the Faculty of Business and Law for the same program, of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A certified copy of your undergraduate transcript from an International Partner University, with English translation if applicable.
- A copy of your IELTS certificate.
The scholarship benefit is equivalent to 50% of tuition costs (indicative value of $27,000), in the form of a tuition fee waiver. This will cover the cost of 8 subjects within the MBA Global program, and will be applied to the final 8 courses of study.
The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s university customer account around census date in the relevant semesters of study.
The advertised number of scholarships is indicative only and will vary according to the number of eligible candidates and available funding.
Scholarship applications will be assessed against selection criteria. Academic progress in your prior undergraduate degree program with an International Partner university will be taken into account. Consultation with areas of the university who assess equivalence according to standards provided by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition may occur, if required. IELTS scores may also be taken into account.
Scholarships will be awarded where outstanding academic performance has been demonstrated. Offers will be limited to one student from each partner university.
The Faculty of Business and Law reserves the right not to award a scholarship.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759