MBA Global International Partner Scholarship
The MBA Global International Partner University Scholarship has been established to recognise excellence and support international students applying through an established international partner of the University of Newcastle to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON.
Students not offered this scholarship may still be eligible for the MBA Global International Student Scholarship valued at AUD$2500.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the MBA Global program with UON in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be applying through an International Partner University.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic performance in your prior study and admission application.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be studying on-campus with University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Not hold another scholarship funded by the Faculty of Business and Law for the same program, of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship benefit is equivalent to 50% of tuition costs, in the form of a tuition fee waiver, for studies undertaken at UON in Australia.
The scholarship benefit is applicable as follows:
- For the full two-year program of study, 50% of tuition costs will cover the cost of 8 subjects within the MBA Global program (indicative value of $27,000), and will be applied to the final 8 courses of study (undertaken at Newcastle).
- For one-year program of study (as with double degree participants), 50% of tuition costs will cover the cost of 4 subjects within the MBA Global program (indicative value of $13,500), and will be applied to the final 4 courses of study (undertaken at Newcastle).
The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s university customer account around census date in the relevant semesters of study.
The advertised number of scholarships is indicative only and will vary according to the number of eligible candidates and available funding.
No application is required for this scholarship.
University of Newcastle will automatically offer this scholarship to students commencing in the eligible MBA (Global) program following consultation with Partner Institutions.
Academic progress in your prior undergraduate degree program with an International Partner university will be taken into account. Consultation with areas of the university who assess equivalence according to standards provided by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition may occur, if required. IELTS scores may also be taken into account.
Scholarships will be awarded where outstanding academic performance has been demonstrated. Offers may be limited to one student from each partner university.
The Faculty of Business and Law reserves the right not to award a scholarship.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759