Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship
The Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship has been established for international students who are currently in Australia and commencing full time coursework studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021.
For more information on this scholarship, please visit the web page here.
To review the scholarship Terms and Conditions, please click here.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enrol for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Be enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle Business School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Not be enrolled in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program with university of Newcastle.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship benefit is A$2500 per subject, up to four (4) subjects enrolled in, up to a total value of A$10,000.
The benefit will be applied from your first semester or trimester of study, and payable as a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University of Newcastle customer account around census date in the relevant term of study.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Eligibility for this scholarship will be assessed alongside your application for admission to a Newcastle Business School program and you may be automatically awarded this scholarship.
In considering eligibility, your academic progress in your prior study and IELTS scores may be taken into account. Consultation with areas of the university who assess equivalence according to standards provided by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition may occur, if required.
The number of scholarships available is indicative only. The Newcastle Business School will aim to support all eligible scholars where funding permits, however retain the right not to award a scholarship.
International Enquiries and Conversion
University of Newcastle
University Drive, Callaghan NSW 2308