- Hunter New England Health Human Research Ethics Committee
- Guardianship Tribunal of NSW
- NSW Department of Education & Communities - State Education Research Approvals Process (SERAP) Guideline
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- NHMRC National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research (2007)
- NHMRC Values and Ethics - Guidelines for Ethical Conduct in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Research
- World Medical Association, Declaration of Helsinki (2008)
- NHMRC Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research 2018
- NSW Animal Research Act 1985
- NSW Animal Research Regulation 2010
- Australian code for the care and use of animals for scientific purposes 8th Edition (2013)
- Animal Ethics Infolink - Developed by the Animal Research Review Panel and NSW Department of Primary Industries - Animal Welfare Branch.
- NHMRC Animal Welfare Committee
- NetVet Veterinary Resources - This website provides a comprehensive listing of all types of internet resources relating to veterinary science, laboratory animals, their welfare and alternatives to animal use.
- NetVet hotlinks
- World Wide Web Resources for Veterinary & Related Organisations and Associations - Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.