CEAM Symposium 2019
2019 International Symposium on Clean Energy and Advanced Materials
25-28 September 2019, Pusan National University, Busan, South Korea.
The 2019 international symposium on clean energy and advanced materials (CEAM2019) is sponsored by the International Collaborative Center for Carbon Future at Pusan National University during 25th-28th September, 2019. This symposium will be held secondly in South Korea after 1st CEAM symposium was held in Australia last year. This symposium provides a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from universities and industries to exchange ideas, share information and establish R&D network to promote collaboration and technology transfer. We are looking forward to meeting you in Busan at CEAM2019.
- Coal and biomass pyrolysis, gasification and combustion
- Coal and biomass to fine chemicals
- Carbon capture and utilization
- Hybridization technology for coal power generation
- Metallurgical coke production
- Advanced carbon materials
- Low carbon economy sustainability
- Energy storage technology
- Gas treatment and smog control
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 June, 2019
- Acceptance notice for abstracts: 15 July, 2019
- Register abstract on homepage: http://pnuecos.org/
The selected full papers will be published in the special issue of ‘Energy and Fuels‘
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.