Intelligent Archive Bug Fixes and New Features
IA Corrella 2.1
release date: 11/11/2015
- Characters with hyphens in their name were sometimes ignored if segmenting by character, fixed.
- Divergence experiment failing silently when text sets are too large for the system. It will report an error now.
- Lilac texts segmented by character sometimes lost characters when characters were tagged with more than one letter (eg: AA would be confused with A), fixed.
- Option to ignore anything inside
in hybrid (ie: plain text) texts has been restored.
- Variant spelling no longer supported and removed from the interface.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.