Health Professionals Research Education Program
The University of Newcastle [via Research Advantage] in collaboration with Hunter New England Local Health District will deliver the Health Professionals Research Education Program.
A series of presentations/seminars have been developed to run from March to November in 2019 - providing information and practical advice for our Clinician Researchers, Clinicians, Clinician Managers and Conjoints.
The second of four health specific information sessions will focus on CLINICAL TRIALS.
This session is designed to build knowledge and capacity of health professionals in clinical trials. It will assist with understanding; the Australian clinical trials environment, up and coming developments, and how clinicians and clinical trials staff can prepare for these changes.
Who: UON Researchers and HNELHD Clinician Researchers, Clinicians, Clinician Managers and Conjoints
When: 12.30 – 2.00pm Thursday 13 June 2019 [please bring your lunch]
Where: HOST: Gosford Hospital – Conference Centre & John Hunter Hospital – Small Lecture room 6067 [adjacent to JHH Library]
Join remotely via zoom https://uonewcastle.zoom.us/j/825404357 [Meeting ID: 825 404 357]
|Clinical Trials Governance Framework|
Doctor Bernadette Aliprandi-Costa, Manager, Safety and Quality Improvement Systems and Intergovernmental Relations, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
|Clinical Trials Support Unit|
Anita van der Mere, Manager, Clinical Trials Support Unit, Office for Health and Medical Research, NSW Ministry of Health
- UON Researches register now via Discover.
- Hunter New England Local Health District staff can register via email to HNELHD-RSDO@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au.
- Central Coast Local Health District staff register via email to CCLHD-Research@health.nsw.gov.au
Face to face attendance is preferred at either John Hunter or Gosford Hospitals
You can also connect remotely via Zoom.
ZOOM CONNECTION DETAILS
To Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://uonewcastle.zoom.us/j/825404357
Or iPhone one-tap: Australia: +61871501149,,825404357# or +61280152088,,825404357#
Or Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- Australia: +61 8 7150 1149 or +61 2 8015 2088 Meeting ID: 825 404 357
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ab1bR64fZq
Or iPhone one-tap: Australia: +61240559666,,825404357#
Or from a UoN Cisco Meeting Room:
- With a Control Panel – Click on the Zoom icon and enter meeting ID and password shown below.
- With a Video Conference Remote Control only – dial Zoom from address book and enter meeting ID and password shown below.
Or manually from a H.323/SIP room system: Dial: SIP:email@example.com
- or H323:firstname.lastname@example.org (From Cisco)
- or H323:184.108.40.206##825404357 (From Huawei, LifeSize, Polycom)
- or 220.127.116.11
Meeting ID: 825404357
Or Skype for Business (Lync): https://uonewcastle.zoom.us/skype/825404357