Health Professionals Research Education Program
The University of Newcastle [via Research Advantage] in collaboration with Hunter New England Local Health District will deliver the Health Professionals Research Education Program.
A series of presentations/seminars have been developed to run from March to November in 2018 - providing information and practical advice for our Clinician Researchers, Clinicians and Managers.
The first of four health specific information sessions will focus on the NSW Health Translational Research Grant Scheme (TRGS).
Who: UON Researchers and HNELHD Clinician Researchers, Clinicians and Managers
When: 12noon – 1.30pm Friday 16 March 2018 [light refreshments available]
Where: John Hunter Hospital - Level 2 Small Lecture Theatre in external building outside of the JHH Library.
- Doctor Tony Penna, Director, Office Medical Health Research, NSW Health [Overview of the Translational Research Program]
- Professor John Wiggers, Director, Clinical Research and Translation, HNELHD [HNE Interpretation – What a good application looks like]
- Other Presentations on the day will cover:
- Indigenous Cultural Considerations
- Case study from a Clinical Researcher
UON Researchers register now via Discover.
Hunter New England Local Health District staff is to register via email to HNELHD-RSDO@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au
Open to all UON Researchers and Hunter New England Local Health District Clinician Researchers, Clinicians and Managers.