2020 Peer Review Cycles
Research office contact:
The objectives of the Partnership Projects scheme are to:
- Create partnerships among decision makers, policy makers, managers, clinicians and researchers
- Create new opportunities for researchers and policy makers to work together to define research questions and undertake research
- Implement findings into policy and practice
- Answer a specific research question to influence health and well-being through changes in the delivery, organisation, funding and access to health services
Partnership Projects will answer a specific research question to influence health and well-being through changes in the delivery, organisation, funding and access to health services. For further information please refer to the Partnership Projects section of the NHMRC website.
Continuous Application Process
This scheme allows applicants to apply at any time during the year to allow researchers and partner organisations to develop timely collaborations. The grant commencement date will be aligned with the timing of each peer review cycle.
Peer review meetings for applications will occur in two distinct cycles:
- Peer Review Cycle #1 - November 2020
- Peer Review Cycle #2 - March 2021
Applications will proceed to peer review depending on when they are submitted to NHMRC. For example, for an application to be peer reviewed in the first cycle (PRC #1); applicants must ensure minimum data requirements are met by 29 July 2020, and the application must be submitted by 13 August 2020. Applications that have met minimum data requirements but are not submitted by the application due date will remain active. The applicant may continue to work on the application and submit to the next available peer review cycle.
|Peer Review Cycle #1||Important Dates|
|Applications open in Sapphire||Wednesday 1 April 2020|
|UON Online Booking System Open||Wednesday 1 April 2020|
|Eligibility and Compliance Check Period||Wednesday 1 April – Wednesday 29 July 2020|
|Minimum Data Requirement||Wednesday 29 July 2020|
|UON Deadline for Final Application||9:00am Thursday 6 August 2020|
|NHMRC Submission||5:00pm Thursday 13 August 2020|
|Peer Review Meetings||17-18 November 2020|
|Peer Review Cycle #2||Important Dates|
|Applications open in Sapphire||Thursday 30 July 2020|
|UON Online Booking System Open||Friday 31st July 2020|
|Eligibility and Compliance Check Period||Thursday 6 August – Wednesday 18 November 2020|
|Minimum Data Requirement||Wednesday 18 November 2020|
|UON Deadline for Final Application||9:00am Wednesday 25 November 2020|
|NHMRC Submission||5:00pm Wednesday 2 December 2020|
|Peer Review Meetings||23-24 March 2021|
* Please note:
- UON Deadline for Final Application requires provision of final, submission-ready proposals and all associated documentation.
- Schools and Faculties may have their own internal dates for the purpose of peer review/Head of School and Assistant Dean (Research) approval etc. Please contact your School Executive Officer and Faculty Research & Research Training Officer or Faculty Research Development Manager for further information on School/Faculty internal processes.