2019 Peer Review Cycles
Research office contact:
The objectives of the Partnership Projects scheme are to:
- Create partnerships among decision makers, policy makers, managers, clinicians and researchers
- Create new opportunities for researchers and policy makers to work together to define research questions and undertake research
- Implement findings into policy and practice
- Answer a specific research question to influence health and well-being through changes in the delivery, organisation, funding and access to health services
Partnership Projects will answer a specific research question to influence health and well-being through changes in the delivery, organisation, funding and access to health services. For further information please refer to the Partnership Projects section of the NHMRC website.
Continuous Application Process
This scheme allows applicants to apply at any time during the year to allow researchers and partner organisations to develop timely collaborations. The grant commencement date will be aligned with the timing of each peer review cycle.
Peer review of applications will occur in three distinct cycles:
- Peer Review Cycle #1 - July 2019
- Peer Review Cycle #2 - November 2019
- Peer Review Cycle #3 - March 2020
Applications will proceed to peer review depending on when they are submitted to NHMRC. For example, for an application to be peer reviewed in the first cycle (PRC #1); applicants must ensure minimum data requirements are met by 27 March 2019, and the application must be submitted by 10 April 2019. Applications that have met minimum data requirements but are submitted by the application due date will remain active. The applicant may continue to work on the application and submit to the next available peer review cycle.
|2020 Peer Review Cycles (PRC)|
|Applications open in RGMS||Dates for 2020 Peer Review Cycles are still to be released by the NHMRC. This page will be updated once dates become available.|
|UON Online Booking System Open|
|Eligibility and Compliance Check Period|
|Minimum Data Requirement|
|UON Deadline for Final Application|
- UON Deadline for Final Application requires provision of final, submission-ready proposals and all associated documentation.
- Schools and Faculties may have their own internal dates for the purpose of peer review/Head of School and Assistant Dean (Research) approval etc. Please contact your School Executive Officer and Faculty Research & Research Training Officer or Faculty Research Development Manager for further information on School/Faculty internal processes.