- About us
- Funding opportunities
- Awards for research excellence
- Career Enhancement Fellowships for Academic Women
- Conference Travel Grants
- DVC (Research and Innovation) Initiative to support external ARC/NHMRC Fellowship applicants
- Early Career Researcher Grants
- Equity Research Fellowships
- Linkage Pilot Research Grants
- New Staff Grants
- Near Miss Grants
- Research Strategy Group (RSG)
- 2014 and 2015 International Research Visiting Fellowship Scheme
- ARC Grants
- NHMRC Grants
- Australian Competitive Grants Register (ACGR)
- Cooperative Research Centres (CRC)
- Horizon 2020
- Forms and codes
- Email Lists
- Contact us
Equity Research Fellowships
The Equity Research Fellowship Scheme was introduced in 2004, to address the under-representation of women and indigenous academics at the University.
The fellowships offer staff the time and resources to progress their research or Research Higher Degree (research masters or doctoral degree). Applicants for Equity Research Fellowships are assessed relative to the opportunities and barriers to research they have experienced.
Hunter Medical Research Institute researcher Associate Professor Jeannette ...
Australia's leading contamination and remediation research organisation wil...
A new magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) technique developed by Australi...
Hunter researchers have identified a significant new risk factor for triple...
Why does an eminent computer scientist team up with a Renaissance literatur...
Resilience studies are burgeoning in a number of disciplines, and this semi...
The History@Newcastle Seminar Series presents Faculty of Education and Arts...
Symposium: Providing Health Care Across Diverse Regions This symposium...
Open to members of the Religion, Marxism and Secularism group, and interest...
'A Pilot Study of the Experience of Modern Academic Life: Productivity Incr...