ABRF Advisory Committee
The ABRF Advisory Committee was formed in 2007 and comprises members from Research Services, the Faculty of Health and the Faculty of Science.
The Committee is responsible for developing an overall strategic plan for the ABRF including equipment applications and services.
The committee reports to the Deputy Vice Chancellor Research. Users may approach any member of the committee if they wish to have any issues raised at a meeting.
- Professor John Rostas - Chair
- Professor John Aitken - School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Professor Bogdan Dlugogorski - School of Engineering
- Associate Professor Hugh Dunstan - School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Professor Paul Foster - School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy
- Dr Brett Nixon - School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Dr Xu Dong Zhang - School of Biomedical Sciences
- Ms Judy Alexander - Associate Director, Research Services
- Ms Lynn Herd - Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI)