About Animal Services
The University of Newcastle Animal Services Unit (ASU) is committed to supporting the University's pursuit of excellence in research, while adhering to the requirements of the legislation, and ensuring the welfare of animals at all times.
The Animal Services Unit can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Policies, Guidelines and Procedures
- Health Monitoring of Animals
- ASU Advisory Group
- ASU Annual Reports
- ASU Contacts
- Health & Safety
Please note: These pages require a login.
The Animal Services Unit also maintains a full list of pricing for services offered.
- Costs of Services January - May 2018 (PDF 112 KB)
- Costs of Services June - December 2018 (PDF 147 KB)
- Costs of Services January - May 2019 (PDF 95 KB)
Should you have any questions or require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact the Animal Services Unit.