ARC Linkage Projects
Under this ARC scheme each application must have at least one Partner Organisation (PO) but there is no requirement that the PO is Australian Organisation. ARC Funding ranges from $50,000 to $300,000 per annum for 2 to 5 years. The combined Partner Organisation(s) eligible Cash Contribution must be at least 25% of the total funding requested from the ARC and the cash and in-kind must at least equal the total funding requested from the ARC. This scheme aims to fund collaborative research which is undertaken to acquire new knowledge, and which involves risk or innovation.
This scheme is now open for continuous applications and assessment.
Who can be a partner?
- Private sector organisations, both industry and not for profit.
- Most state, territory and commonwealth government departments and organisations.
How will your organisation benefit?
- Leverage up to four times your cash contribution in commonwealth funds.
- Develop links with one of Australia's leading research universities through direct collaboration.
- Access opportunities to recruit our outstanding research scholars.
- Access to research and development tax concessions.
What will be required of your organisation if you become a partner?
- A minimum cash contribution of 25 per cent of ARC funds for the project.
- Total cash plus in-kind contributions equal to ARC funds.
- Active participation in the project.
- A written research agreement with the University that outlines roles, contributions and intellectual property arrangements.