Forms, guidelines and policies
No exact matches found. Please search the rest of our site for more results.
Candidature Variation Forms
To request a variation to your candidature please complete the relevant variation form from the below list and obtain all relevant approvals prior to returning the forms to the Office of Graduate Studies. Most variations must be received at the Office of Graduate Studies by the census dates of 31 March (for semester 1) and 31 August (for semester 2) in order for them to take effect that semester. Once a variation form has been received and processed by the Office of Graduate Studies, we will notify you and your supervisors via email. In the instances of a leave of absence, or transfer of program, a letter will also be posted. Please ensure your contact details are correct in myHub.
Before applying for any variation it is important to read the Variation to Candidature Information Sheet which provides the rules surrounding each variation and the different requirements for some student cohorts e.g. international students and scholarship holders.
- Leave of Absence (PDF, 114KB)
- Transfer of Program (PDF, 322KB)
- Change of Supervisors (PDF, 82KB)
- Change of Load (PDF, 157KB)
- Coursework Request (PDF, 221KB)
- Australian Examiners' Honorarium Payment Form
- Thesis Examination Guidelines (PDF, 252.22KB)
- Intention to Submit Thesis (DOC, 157KB)
- Application for Embargo (DOC, 116KB)
- Corrections Approval (DOC, 37KB)
- Appointment of Examiners Form (DOC, 136KB)
- Guidelines for resourcing RHD candidates (PDF, 23.22KB)
- Use of corporate stationery for research higher degree students (PDF, 308KB)
- Thesis Examination Guidelines (PDF, 252KB)
- English Language Proficiency Policy
- Enrolment terms and conditions(PDF, 115.83Kb)
- Code of practice for Research Higher Degree candidature
- Rules governing Research Higher Degrees
- Australian code for the responsible conduct of research
- Masters Degree (Research) Awards and Programs Schedule
- Doctoral Degree (Research) Awards and Program Schedule
- Intellectual property policy
- Intellectual policy procedure
- Authorship of Research Policy
- Liability and Personal Accident Insurance for Students on Fieldwork
A range of other student policies exist that also relate to research higher degree students. For more information see the policy library.