What are the characteristics of high-quality learning organisations? How can we use coaching to improve the quality of teaching and learning?
Conducted in collaboration with schools, businesses and the United States Marine Corps, this project aims to study and develop quality coaching and supervision practices to improve the quality of teaching and learning within organisations.
- A wealth of experience working with multiple organisations, including the United States Marine Corps
- Extensive knowledge and experience leading workshops on coaching methods
- Deep understanding of effective pedagogy and an ability to convey that understanding to others
Successful applications of research
- Examining the effects of coaching on the preparation of teachers
- Assessing the impact of coaching on organisational cohesion and mission agreement
- United States Marine Corps
- Catholic Schools Office
- Warners Bay High School, Eleebana Public School (primary) and multiple other schools in NSW New South Wales Secondary Principals Council
- Improving instructional supervision leads to enhanced teaching and learning
- Developing a coaching culture increases collaboration and individual professional growth
Capabilities and facilities
- A team of academics and doctoral students who bring a strong skill set in pedagogy and curriculum development