We use state-of-the-art mathematical analysis techniques and experimental measurement tools to accurately and objectively assess operator performance.
We have experience applying these methods to assess military personnel performance in a variety of situations. The methods can help identify the right person for the right role, fatigue, loss of situational awareness and poor human-machine interface optimisation.
- Improve personnel selection
- Optimise human-machine teaming
- Digitally monitor fatigue and loss of situational awareness
Successful applications of research
- Evaluate real-time augmented reality displays used by military rotorcraft pilots
- Augment selection procedures for tactical combat controller training programs
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Williamtown No. 4 Squadron
- Hensoldt Sensors GmbH
Capabilities and facilities
- Objective fatigue measurement
- Objective operator performance measurement
- Advanced mathematical modelling and data analysis