Our research is testing a novel way of securing data communications using information cached at devices to camouflage data.
This encryption technique prevents data from being obtained by eavesdroppers present in the communication medium. The method is robust, even against eavesdroppers with unlimited computing power.
- Mathematically provably secure approach to data communications
- Technique to secure communications against the advancement of quantum computing
- Data encryption/decryption method that is low in computational complexity
- Multiple virtual secure networks comprising different members and different levels of security, regardless of physical networks the devices are connected to
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- University of Cincinnati, USA
- Zhejiang University, China
- Able to secure data communications in networks with unknown or outdated encryption protocols
- Provides an alternative data encryption method in scenarios where other methods fail
- Can be combined with other existing data encryption methods to enhance data security
Capabilities and facilities
- Expertise in information theory and security