The Centre for Research, Training and Impact (SORTI), The University of Newcastle, is excited to announce the Second Biennial Doctoral Education, Assessment, and Learning (DEAL) Conference.
The conference has a format that provides extended opportunities for discussion and debate and interactive paper sessions. Drawing together sustained empirical work and examining innovative future-oriented trajectories, the conference has the potential to inform policy, industry and doctoral research directions.
Conference streams include:
- The doctoral learner and learning processes
- Creativity and doctoral contribution
- Research ethics and values
- Candidate diversity, needs and expectations
- Thesis writing, assessment and feedback
- Doctoral pathways, journeys and trajectories