Dr Majid Nazem
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
- Bagheri J, Moghadas MJ, Rezaee-Pajand M, Nazem M (1998) Evaluation of retention of different restorative materials for erosive cervical lesions using a three-dimensional finite element analysis, Journal of Mashad Dental School, 22(1-2), 44-53.
- Rezaee-Pajand M, Nazem M (2003) Elasto-plastic analysis of three-dimensional structures, Engineering Computations, 20(3), 274-295.(PDF 330KB)
- Nazem M., Sheng DC, Carter JP (2006) Stress integration and mesh refinement for large deformation in geomechanics, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 65, 1002-1027. (Winner of the 2006 D.H. Trollope Medal) (PDF 421KB)
- Krabbenhoft K, Damkilde L, Nazem M (2007) An implicit mixed enthalpy-temperature method for phase-change problems', Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 43, 233-241. (PDF 512KB)
- Nazem M, Sheng DC, Carter JP, Sloan SW (2008) Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for large strain consolidation problems. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 32(9), 1023-1050. (PDF 415KB)
- Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW (2009) Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for dynamic analysis of geotechnical problems. Computers and Geotechnics, 36(4),549-557 (PDF 742KB)
- Sheng DC, Nazem M, Carter JP (2009) Some computational aspects for solving deep penetration problems in geomechanics. Computational Mechanics, 44(4), 549-561 (PDF 1912KB)
- Nazem M, Carter JP, Sheng DC, Sloan SW (2009) Alternative stress-integration schemes for large-deformation problems of solid mechanics. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 45(12), 934-943 (PDF 739KB)
- Nazem M, Rahmani I, Rezaee-Pajand M (2009) Nonlinear FE anaysis of reinforced concrete structures using a Tresca-type yield surface. Scientia Iranica International Journal of Science and Technology, 16(6), 512-519.
- Carter JP, Nazem M, Airey DW, Chow SH (2010) Dynamic analysis of free-falling penetrometers in soil deposits (Keynote), Advances in analysis, modelling and design, Geotechnical Special publication, No 199, ASCE, 53-68.
- Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW (2010) Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for nonlinear problems of geomechanics (Keynote WCCM), IOP Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 10, 2010, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/10/1/012074.
- Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW, Chow SH (2012) Dynamic analysis of a smooth penetrometer free-falling into uniform clay, Geotechnique, 62 (10), 893-905. (PDF 464 KB)
- Kardani M, Nazem M, Abbo AJ, Sheng D, Sloan SW (2012) Refined h-adaptive procedures for geotechnical problems, Computational Mechanics, 49, 21-33. (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Nazem M, Kardani M, Carter JP, Sheng D (2012) A comparative study of error assessment techniques for dynamic contact problems of geomechanics, Computers and Geotechnics, 40, 62-73. (PDF 2.5 MB)
Numerical algorithms for large deformation problems in geomechanics, PhD Thesis in Geomechanics, The University of Newcastle, 2006.
Nonlinear analysis of three-dimensional continuous structure, MSc Thesis in Structural Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashad, 1996.
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.