Energy Technologies and Utilisation
- New and innovative abatement and energy technology platforms
- Novel energy solutions for process industries, the power generation sector and the domestic markets
- Minimisation of fugitive methane emissions in mining operations
- Minimisation of carbon waste
- Smart grid/power system analysis and optimisation
- Energy security and management systems
- Fuel conversion and utilisation
Related Centres and Groups
The Priority Research Centre (PRC) for Frontier Energy Technologies & Utilisation conducts cutting edge research on emerging energy technologies, with particular focus on the abatement of greenhouse gases and clean and sustainable energy production.
An international research collaboration network developing innovative technologies for a sustainable carbon economy.
The Centre for Optimal Planning and Operations (C-OPT) brings together researchers with expertise and experience in using quantitative methods to develop innovative, customised solutions that help businesses streamline their processes and enhance their decision making, to reduce costs, increase productivity, and positively impact their triple bottom line.