291. Jeonghun Kim, Byeonggwan Kim, Chokkalingam Anand, Ajayan Mano, Javaid SM Zaidi, Katsuhiko Ariga, Jungmok You, Eunkyoung Kim and A. Vinu*, A Single Step Synthesis of Electroactive Mesoporous ProDOT-Silica Structures,Angew. Chemie International Edition, 2015, 127 (29), 8527-8530.
290. Jae-Hun Yang, Wei Zhang, Hyunju Ryu, Ji-Hee Lee, Dae-Hwan Park, J. Yoon Choi, A. Vinu, Ahmed A. Elzatahry, and Jin-Ho Choy, Influence of anionic surface modifier on thermal stability and mechanical properties of layered double hydroxide/polypropylene nanocomposites, J. Mater. Chem. A. 2015, 3, 22730-22738.
289. Bifunctional mesoporous carbon nitride: highly efficient enzyme-like catalyst for one-pot deacetalization-Knoevenagel reaction, Lin Zhong, Anand Chokkalingam, Kripal Lakhi, Geoffrey Lawrence, and A. Vinu*, Nature Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 12901. PDF
288. L. Jia, G. Lawrence, V.V. Balasubramanian, Goeun Choi, J.-H Choy, A.M. Abdullah, A. Elzatahry, K. Ariga, A. Vinu*, Highly Ordered Nanoporous Carbon Films with Tunable Pore Diameters and their Excellent Sensing Properties, Chemistry A European J., 2015, 21, 697 – 703.
287. Dattatray S. Dhawale, Gurudas P. Mane, Stalin Joseph, Siddulu N. Talapaneni, Chokkalingam Anand, Ajayan Mano, Salem S. Aldeyab, Kripal S. Lakhi and A. Vinu*, Cobalt oxide functionalized nanoporous carbon electrodes and their excellent supercapacitive performance, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 13 930.PDF
286. Jae-Hun Yang, Huiyan Piao, A. Vinu, Ahmed A. Elzatahry, Seung-Min Paek, Jin-Ho Choy, TiO2-pillared Clays with Well-ordered Porous Structure and Excellent Photocatalytic Activity, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 8210-8215.
285. G. Choi, Ga-Young Park, A. Elzatahry, A. Vinu, J.-H. Yang, C.H Yo, J.-H. Choy, Intercalative Ion-exchange Route to Amino Acid-Layered Double Hydroxide Nanohybrids and their Sorption Properties, European J. Inorganic Chemistry, 2015, 925-930 (Highlighted as a cover image).
284. Dattatray S. Dhawale, Sehwan Kim, Dae-Hwan Park, Jin-Ho Choy, Salem S. Aldeyab, Katsuhiko Ariga, Eunkyoung Kim, and A. Vinu*, Hierarchically Ordered Porous CoOOH Thin Films for Electrodes with Excellent Supercapacitance, ChemElectroChem, 2015, 2, 446 (highlighted as a cover image).
283. Kripal S. Lakhi, Arun V. Baskar, Javaid S.M. Zaidi, Salem S. Al-Deyab, Mohamed El-Newehy, and Ajayan Vinu*, Morphological Control of Mesoporous Carbon Nitrides and their Excellent CO2 Adsorption Capacity, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 40183 - 40192. PDF
282. Geoffrey Lawrence, Arun Vijay, M.H. Elnehewy, W.S. Cha, Salem S. Aldeyab, A. Vinu*, Quick-High-Temperature Hydrothermal Synthesis of Mesoporous Materials with 3D Cubic Structure for the Adsorption of Lysozyme, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, 2015, 16, 024806.
281. Lin Zhong, Anand Chokkalingam, Wang S. Cha, Kripal S. Lakhi, Xiangyang Su, Geoffrey Lawrence, and A. Vinu*, Pd Nanoparticles Embedded in Mesoporous Carbon: Highly Efficient Catalysts for Suzuki-Miyaura Reaction, Catalysis Today, 2015,243, 193-198. PDF
280. Kripal S. Lakhi, Wang Soo Cha, Stalin Joseph, Barry J. Wood, Salem S. Aldeyab, Geoffrey Lawrence, Jin-Ho Choy, and A. Vinu*, Cage Type Mesoporous Carbon Nitride with Large Mesopores for CO2 Capture, Catalysis Today, 2015, 4, 209–217. PDF
279. B. V. Subba Reddy, A.Venkateswarlu, B. Sridevi, Salem S. Aldeyab, Ajayan Vinu,* Friedel-Crafts alkylation of arenes catalyzed by ion-exchange resin nanoparticles: an expedient synthesis of triarylmethanes, b15, 6826-6832.
278. Xiangyang Su, Suzhen Han, Ajayan Vinu, Salem S. Aldeyab, Lin Zhong, Highly uniform Pd nanoparticles supported on g-C3N4 for efficiently catalytic Suzuki-Miyaura reactions, Catalysis Letters, 2015, 145, 1388–1395.
277. Yoshihiro Sugi, and A. Vinu*, Shape-selective Catalysis in the Alkylation of Naphthalene: Steric Interaction in Zeolites, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2015, 15, 9369-9381.
276. Yoshihiro Sugi, and A. Vinu*, Alkylation of Biphenyl over Zeolites: Shape-selective Catalysis in Zeolite Channels,Catal. Surv. Asia, 2015, 3, 188-200.
275. Yoshihiro Sugi, Hiroshi Tamada, Akiko Kuriki, Kenichi Komura, Yoshihiro Kubota, Stalin Joseph, Chokkalinkam Anand, Mohamed Newehy, Salem S. Aldeyab, Hoi-Gu Jang, Jong Ho Kim, Gon Seo, and A. Vinu*, Alkaline Earth Metal Modified H-Mordenites. Their Catalytic Properties in the Isopropylation of Biphenyl, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2015, 54 (49), 12283–12292. PDF
274. Goeun Choi, Piao Huiyan, Zeid A. Alothman, A. Vinu, Chae-Ok Yun, Jin-Ho Choy, Anionic clay as the drug delivery vehicle: Tumor targetting function of LDH-MTX nanohybrid in C33A orthotopic cervical cancer model. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2015, 11, 337—348.