273. L. Jia, H. Wang, D. Dhawale, C. Anand, M. A. Wahab, Q. Ji, K. Ariga, and A. Vinu*, Highly Ordered Macro-mesoporous Carbon Nitride Film: A Novel Photo Switch Sensor for Selective Detection of Acidic/Basic Molecules,Chemical Communications, 2014, 50 (45), 5976 - 5979 (IF = 6.4).
272. Dhanashri Sawant-Dhuri, V.V. Balasubramanian, K. Ariga, Dae-Hwan Park, Jin-Ho Choy, Wang Soo Cha, Salem S. Aldeyab, S. B. Halligudi and A. Vinu* Titania Nanoparticles Stabilized HPA in SBA-15 for the Intermolecular Hydroamination of Activated Olefins, ChemCatChem, 2014, 6, 3347-3354 (VIP Paper, Cover image, and cover profile feature).
271. Rajashree Chakravarti, Lakshmi Kantam, Hideo Iwai, Salem S. Aldeyab, Katsuhiko Ariga, Dae-Hwan Park, Jin-Ho Choy, Kripal Singh Lakhi, A. Vinu*, Mesoporous Carbons Functionalized with Aromatic, Aliphatic and Cyclic Amines and their Superior Catalytic Activity, ChemCatChem, 2014, 6, 2872-2880. PDF
270. Ulka Suryavanshi, Veerappan V. Balasubramanian, Kripal S. Lakhi, Gurudas P. Mane, Katsuhiko Ariga, Jin-Ho Choy, Dae-Hwan Park, Abdullah M. Al-Enizi and A. Vinu*, Mesoporous BN and BCN nanocages with high surface area and spherical morphology, Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics, 2014, 16 (43), 23554 - 23557.
269. C. A. Antonyraj, D. N. Srivastava, G. P. Mane, S. Sankaranarayanan, A. Vinu, and K. Srinivasan, Co3O4 microcubes with exceptionally high conductivity using CoAl layered double hydroxide precursor via soft chemically synthesized cobalt carbonate, J. Mater. Chemistry A, 2014, 2 (18), 6301 - 6304, Accepted (IF = 6.11).
268. Sakthivel Gandhi, Prem Kumar, Kavitha Thandavan, Kiwan Jang, Dong–Soo Shin, and A.Vinu, Synthesis of novel hierarchical mesoporous organic–inorganic nanohybrid using polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane bricks, New. J. Chem. 2014, 38, 2766-2769.
267. Sher Alam, Chokkalingam Anand, Kripal Singh Lakhi, Jin Ho Choy, Wang Soo Cha, Ahmed Elzhatry, S.S. Aldeyab, Yutaka Ohya, and A. Vinu*, Highly magnetic nanoporous carbon/iron oxide hybrid materials, ChemPhysChem, 2014, 15 (16), 3440-3443.
266. F. N. Sayed, R. Sasikala, O.D. Jayakumar, R. Rao, C.A. Betty, A. Chokkalingam, R. M. Kadam, Jagnnath, S. R. Bharadwaj, A. Vinu and A.K.Tyagi Photocatalytic hydrogen generation from water using a hybrid of graphene nanoplatelets and self-doped TiO2, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 13469 ((IF = 2.56).
265. M. J. Yu, A. Vinu, S.H. Park, J.-K. Jeon, S.H. Jhung, Y.-K. Park, Application of MCN-1 to the Adsorptive Removal of Indoor Formaldehyde, Sci. Adv. Mater. 2014, 6, 1511-1515. (IF = 3.308)
264. G. Lawrence, S. Eugine, C. Anand, E. Strounina, A. Vinu*, Microwave-Assisted High Temperature Synthesis of Mesoporous Nanocages with Ultra-large Pores and their Superior Adsorption Capacity for Biomolecules, Science of Advanced Materials, 2014, 6, 1481-1488.
263. Chokkalingam Anand, Geoffrey Lawrence, Ahmed Elzatahry, Salem Al-Deyab, Veerappan V. Balasubramanian, Wang Soo Cha, Javaid M. Zaidi, A. Vinu*, Highly Dispersed and Active Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in SBA-15 with Different Pore Sizes for the Synthesis of Diphenylmethane, A. Vinu*, Science of Advanced Materials, 2014, 6, 1618-1626. (IF = 3.308)
262. A. Vinu*, A. Chokkalingam, V.P. Subramaniam, K.S. Lakhi, Emerging advanced nanomaterials, Science of Advanced Materials, 6, 1299-1301.
261. Yoshihiro Sugi, Chokkalingam Anand, Vishnu Priya Subramaniam, Joseph Stalin, Jin-Ho Choy, Wang Soo Cha, Ahmed A. Elzatahry, Hiroshi Tamada, Kenichi Komura, A. Vinu,* The Isopropylation of Naphthalene with Propene over H‐Mordenite: The Catalysis at the Internal and External Acid Sites, J. Mol. Catal. A, 2014, 395, 543-552.