260. G. P. Mane, D. S. Dhawale, C. Anand, K. Ariga, Q. Ji, M. Abdel Wahab, T. Mori and A. Vinu*, Selective Sensing Performance of Mesoporous Carbon Nitride with Highly Ordered Porous Structure Prepared from 3-Amino-1, 2, 4-Triazine,J. Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 2913. (IF = 6.10)
259. Nanoporous Carbon Sensor with Cage-in-Fibre Structure: Highly-Selective Aromatic-Amine Adsorbent towards Cancer Risk Management, Y. Kosaki, H. Izawa, S. Ishihara, K. Kawakami, M. Sumita, Y. Tateyama, Q. Ji, V. Krishnan, S. Hishita, Y. Yamauchi, J. Hill, A. Vinu*, S. Shiratori, K. Ariga, ACS Applied Materials and Interface, 2013, 5, 2930-2934. (IF = 5.01)
258. C. Anand*, S. Joseph, G. Lawrence, D. S. Dhawale, Md. A. Wahab, and A. Vinu*, Mesoporous gallosilicate with 3D architecture as robust energy efficient Heterogeneous catalyst for diphenylmethane production, ChemCatChem, 2013, 5, 1863-1870 (IF = 5.18).
257. S. Varghese, C. Anand, D. Dhawale, G. P. Mane, M. A. Wahab, A. Mano, G. A. Gnana Raj, S. Nagarajan, and A. Vinu*, Highly Selective Synthesis of Ortho-Prenylated Phenols and Chromans by using a New Bimetallic CuAl-KIT-5 with a 3D-Cage-type Mesoporous Structure, ChemCatChem, 2013, 5, 899-902. (IF = 5.18)
256. Dattatray S. Dhawale, Gurudas P. Mane, Stalin Joseph, Chokkalingam Anand, Katsuhiko Ariga, and A. Vinu*, Enhanced supercapacitor performance of n-doped mesoporous carbons prepared from gelatin biomolecule,ChemPhysChem, 2013, 14(8), 1563-1569. (IF = 3.35)
255. K. Kuntaiah, P. Sudarsanam, B. M. Reddy and A. Vinu, Nanocrystalline Ce1–xSmxO2–δ (x = 0.4) solid solutions: structural characterization versus CO oxidation, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 7953-7962. (IF =2.56)
254. S. N. Garajea, S. K. Aptea, J. D. Ambekara, R. S. Sonawanea, A. Vinu* and Bharat B. Kale, Template-Free Synthesis of Nanostructured CdxZn1-xS with Tunable Band Structure for H2 Production and Organic Dye Degradation Using Solar Light, Environmental Science and Technology, 2013, 47(12), 6664-6672 (IF = 5.26)
253. C. Anand,* S. V. Priya, G. Lawrence, G. P. Mane, D. S. Dhawale, K. S. Prasad, V. V. Balasubramanian, M. A. Wahab, and A. Vinu*, Transesterification of ethylacetoacetate catalysed by metal free mesoporous carbon nitride, Catalysis Today 2013, 204, 164-169. (IF = 2.98)
252. Inorganic Nanomedicines and their Labeling for Biological Imaging, K.-M. Kim, J.-H. Kang, A. Vinu, J.-H. Choy, and J.-M. Oh, Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 13: 488-503. (IF = 3.7)
251. C. Anand*, S. V. Priya, G. Lawrence, D. S. Dhawale, M. A. Wahab, K. S. Prasad, and A. Vinu*, Cage type mesoporous ferrosilicate catalysts with 3D structure for benzylation of aromatics, Catalysis Today, 2013,204, 125-131. (IF = 2.98)
250. A. Chokkalingam, H. Kawagoe, S. Watanabe, Y. Moriyama, K. Komura, Y. Kubota, J.-H. Kim, G. Seo, A. Vinu*, Y. Sugi, Isopropylation of biphenyl over ZSM-12 zeolites, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical, 2013, 367, 23-30. (IF = 3.19)
249. C. Anand*, P. Srinivasu, G. P Mane, S. N. Talapaneni, M. R. Benzigar, S. V. Priya, S. S. Al-deyab, Y. Sugi and A. Vinu*, Direct synthesis and characterization of highly ordered cobalt substituted KIT-5 with 3D nanocages for cyclohexene epoxidation, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2013, 167, 146-154. (IF = 3.37)
248. K.P.S Prasad, D.S. Dhawale, S. Joseph, C. Anand, M. A. Wahab, S. Varghese, A. Mano, C. I. Satish, V. V. Balasubraminan, T. Sivakumar, A. Vinu*, Post-synthetic functionalization of mesoporous carbon electrodes with copper oxide nanoparticles for supercapacitor application, Micr. Meso. Mater. 2013, 172, 77-86. (IF = 3.37; One of the 25 hottest articles published in this journal during April to June 2013)
247. L. Samiee, F.Shoghi, A.Vinu*, Fabrication and Electrocatalytic Application of Functionalized nanoporous Carbon Material with Different Transition Metal Oxides, Applied Surface Science, 2013, 265, 214-221. (IF = 2.11)
246. Welcome to the Advanced Porous Materials, A Vinu, Advanced Porous Materials, 2013, 1 (1), 1-3.
245. New Ideas for Mesoporous Materials, A. Vinu* and K. Ariga, Advanced Porous Materials, 2013, 1, 63-71.
244. C. Anand, T. Sugimura, K. Komura, Y. Kubota, Jong‐Ho Kim, Gon Seo, A. Vinu*, and Y. Sugi, The Isopropylation of Biphenyl over 1 H‐Mordenite. Roles of 3‐ and 4‐Isopropylbiphenyls, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2013, 30, 1043-1050. (IF = 1.1)