Submit an Abstract
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations should be submitted via email in the template below
by 31st August 2018.
Based on the request of many participants, the abstract submission deadline has been extended till 14th of September 2018.
Title: Times New Roman (Bold) 14, Text: Times New Roman 12, Line spacing: 1.5 lines, Figure: Applicable, Reference: Applicable. Length: Not more than 1 page. Please indicate the scope of your research in the below list.
- Nanostructured materials (quantum dots, nanowires, etc)
- Nanoporous materials
- Layered materials
- Optoelectronic and photochromic materials
- Soft materials (polymers)
- Magnetic materials
- Thermoelectric materials
- Organic nanomaterials
- Heterogeneous catalysts
- Theoretical and computational chemistry
- Energy storage and conversion (batteries, supercapacitors, etc)
- Environmental application (water treatment, photocatalysts, etc)
- Drug delivery and development
- Biomedical devices
- Nano devices
- Adsorption and separation
Click to download abstract template (DOC, 16KB)
There are 15 prizes for the best poster presentation of PhD and ECRs. These prizes include:
- Adv Mater
- JMC A
- JMC B
- JMC C
- Woman in Materials Science
- Materials Horizons
Therefore, conference committee encourage the participation of PhD, ECRs and female researchers at the conference and present the best posters.