Dr Md Rezaul Karim
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
- Karim MR, Nogami T, Wang JG (2002) Analysis of transient response of saturated porous elastic soil under cyclic loading using element-free Galerkin method. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 39, 6011-6033. (PDF 1001KB)
- Wang JG, Karim MR, Lin PZ (2007) Analysis of seabed instability using element free Galerkin method. Ocean Engineering, 34(2), 247-260. (PDF 948KB)
- Karim MR, Krabbenhoft K (2010), Extraction of effective cement paste diffusivities from X-ray microtomography scans, Transport in Porous Media, 84, 371-388. (PDF 752KB)
- Karim MR, Krabbenhoft K (2010), New renormalization schemes for conductivity upscaling in heterogeneous media, Transport in Porous Media, 85, 677-690. (PDF 712KB)
- Karim MR, Oka F (2010) An automatic time increment selection scheme for simulation of elasto-viscoplastic. Geomechanics and Geoengineering: An International Journal, 5(3), 153-177. (PDF 2.3MB)
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.