PhD Research Opportunities
The Centre welcomes applications from prospective Masters and PhD students wishing to broaden their career opportunities and expand their research knowledge and skills in areas including:
- Social dimensions of energy and resources
- Water quality and ecology
- Evaluation and impact studies
- Land use management and resource sustainability
- Managing and quantifying climate related impacts
- Resources health and safety
To be considered, you must satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5) and have achieved excellent results in your undergraduate studies. For example, in Australia an average grade of 5.25/7, a GPA of more than 3.5 in the US and Canada, a CPI of more than 8.6 in India and a grade of 75/100 in China. Click here for more information on University of Newcastle’s eligibility criteria.
To express your interest, please email your resume, together with certified translated copies of your undergraduate transcripts and research proposal.