XXI World Congress on Safety & Health at Work 2017
The World Congress on Safety and Health at Work takes place every three years and Singapore is privileged to be hosting this event from 3 to 6 September 2017 at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
It offers a platform for the exchange of information and views to experts in occupational safety and health, representatives of enterprises and workers (the social partners), decision-makers in governments and public authorities, and anyone else active in the area of occupational safety and health.
UON Singapore and the Faculty from UON will be presenting 7 research papers at the Congress. Please click here to see the topics and speakers. You are also welcomed to visit us at our UON booth in the exhibition hall.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers