Innovation and Lifelong Learning Seminar for Singapore’s Smart Nation Future
Supported by Learn SG Seed Fund, an initiative by the Lifelong Learning Council, UON Singapore organised the Innovation and Lifelong Learning Singapore for Singapore’s Smart Nation Future on 6 July 2017.
In this public seminar, more than 100 participants attended the event and engaged with the notable presenters. Key topics of discussion includes sharing of innovative ideas, approaches, and the drivers pertaining to lifelong learning in the Singapore context. The speakers also shared their personal experience through their lifelong learning journeys in driving innovation and productivity at the individual, enterprise, industry, and national levels . The participants had the opportunity to network and exchange ideas to promote lifelong learning through Q&A and a hands-on workshop.
UON Singapore is proud to be part of this initiative and thank all attendees for their commitment and support.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers