Gender equity in higher educationProfessor Penny Jane Burke, Co-Director of the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education asks 'Is gender equity still an issue for higher education?'
Read Penny Jane Burke's opinion piece published in The Guardian on International Women's Day that explores gender equity in Australia's higher education sector.
- Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education
- Phone: 02 4921 6817
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires