Gender equity in higher educationProfessor Penny Jane Burke, Co-Director of the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education asks 'Is gender equity still an issue for higher education?'
Read Penny Jane Burke's opinion piece published in The Guardian on International Women's Day that explores gender equity in Australia's higher education sector.
- Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education
- Phone: 02 4921 6817
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance
- Great ideas attract $7 million in NHMRC grants
- Muscling RNA polymerase off the DNA