Gender equity in higher educationProfessor Penny Jane Burke, Co-Director of the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education asks 'Is gender equity still an issue for higher education?'
Read Penny Jane Burke's opinion piece published in The Guardian on International Women's Day that explores gender equity in Australia's higher education sector.
- Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education
- Phone: 02 4921 6817
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities