Symposium on Managing Healthcare and Leading Healthcare Professionals
The Society for the Advancement of Management Studies in the UK (SAMS) has awarded GBP5000 to hold a symposium on Managing Healthcare and Leading Healthcare Professionals.
An established interdisciplinary team of Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell (Management), Associate Professor Brendan Boyle (Management), Professor Daniel Nyberg (Management), Associate Professor Tony Smith (Health) and Nola Ries (Law) will lead this event.
The symposium will bring together leading and emerging researchers in management and healthcare, and provide clinicians and fellow scholars with an opportunity to engage in the discussion on current research problems as well as emerging concepts related to healthcare professionals.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award