Symposium on Managing Healthcare and Leading Healthcare Professionals
The Society for the Advancement of Management Studies in the UK (SAMS) has awarded GBP5000 to hold a symposium on Managing Healthcare and Leading Healthcare Professionals.
An established interdisciplinary team of Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell (Management), Associate Professor Brendan Boyle (Management), Professor Daniel Nyberg (Management), Associate Professor Tony Smith (Health) and Nola Ries (Law) will lead this event.
The symposium will bring together leading and emerging researchers in management and healthcare, and provide clinicians and fellow scholars with an opportunity to engage in the discussion on current research problems as well as emerging concepts related to healthcare professionals.
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success