Co-Director awarded research grant to investigate belonging in Higher Education
A CEEHE research team led by Co-Director Professor Penny Jane Burke was recently awarded competitive research funding from the National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE) as part of their 2015 Student Equity in Higher Education Research Grants Program.
One of twelve projects funded by the NCSEHE, Capability, Belonging and Equity in Higher Education: Developing Inclusive Approaches builds on the approach of two recent UK projects led by Professor Burke and data from a CEEHE-funded pilot study conducted at UON in 2014.
The 2015 project aims to understand the ways in which 'capability' is constructed by staff and students.
Outcomes of the project will include the development of state-of-the-art resources designed to support academic staff and equity practitioners in developing inclusive approaches.
- Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education
- Phone: 4921 6817
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness