Professor Gibson to present at NSW Asthma Foundation
The University of Newcastle's Conjoint Professor Peter Gibson will be presenting at the NSW Asthma Foundation's AGM on Tuesday 26 November 2013.
Professor Gibson will will present on "Asthma phenotypes – what asthma looks like for different people?".
Professor Gibson is a world leading authority in asthma, respiratory physician at the John Hunter Hospital and co-director of the Priority Research Centre for Asthma and Respiratory Diseases. He is also a member of the NSW Asthma Foundation's research Hall of Fame.
- Sally Gordon
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities