Professor Gibson to present at NSW Asthma Foundation
The University of Newcastle's Conjoint Professor Peter Gibson will be presenting at the NSW Asthma Foundation's AGM on Tuesday 26 November 2013.
Professor Gibson will will present on "Asthma phenotypes – what asthma looks like for different people?".
Professor Gibson is a world leading authority in asthma, respiratory physician at the John Hunter Hospital and co-director of the Priority Research Centre for Asthma and Respiratory Diseases. He is also a member of the NSW Asthma Foundation's research Hall of Fame.
- Sally Gordon
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award