Free night rations at the library
As the seasons change, we know you're still in our spaces studying late.
If you've ever hankered after a little evening pick-me-up to help you finish that last essay or get through those readings, then we have got news for you!
We've got free tea, sugar, milk, and coffee for you at our Library spaces in the evenings, after cafe hours.
Bring your own cup or thermos, and visit the student kitchens at Auchmuty, Ourimbah, or NUspace Libraries for your supplies
Don't forget to take a feedback form and let us know what you'd like to see in our spaces!
Night Rations is an SSAF funded project.
- Upskill and prepare for your career with micro-credentials from AWS Educate
- Nominations for the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards are now open!
- World-first needle-free diabetes test
- Cancer research gets $7 million boost in NSW regions
- Hunter people to benefit from local research into dementia tests and treatments
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.