SPP moves to the Resources Division
Following a series of discussions involving the Vice Chancellor, the Director of Strategy, Planning and Performance and the Chief Operating Officer the Strategy, Planning and Performance (SPP) unit will transfer into the Resources Division portfolio from the Vice-Chancellor's Division.
The move will be effective straightaway and the process of integrating the SPP team into the Resources Division has commenced.
The transfer of SPP into the Resources Division is a natural progression which aligns and integrates the key planning, reporting, business intelligence and performance areas to the functional units within the Resources Division. The transfer as an opportunity for greater integration of services towards continuous quality improvement and enhanced processes, resulting in improved planning and reporting to the wider university community. The integration will also further support the University to achieve our strategic objectives and provision of an enriched student experience and the delivery of business intelligence to the University's leaders.
Chief Operating Officer
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness