UON Student Living
UON's exciting new residential development on our Callaghan campus is nearing completion, and students will soon have the chance to be one of its first residents, with applications for 2015 set to open on 1 October.
Due for completion later this year, the four multi-level residences will boast 336 self-catered apartments and almost 800 beds, and is the largest accommodation build undertaken by UON since the construction of Edwards Hall in 1972.
A home for UON students from across Australia and around the world, UON Student Living provides a student experience like no other. The development of the four new apartment blocks will see our capacity to accommodate students almost double.
The accommodation project aims to address the shortage of contemporary and affordable student housing in the Hunter region, while providing an enhanced student experience.
For convenience, student community life, support, affordability and peace of mind, UON Student Living is the ideal choice. Living within walking distance of lectures and classes, as well as being surrounded by hundreds of fellow students with common study goals, makes academic life the first focus for UON student residents.
Applications for 2015 open on October 1, 2014. Join our mailing list to receive information and alerts when applications open.
- UON Student Living.
- Phone: +61 2 4924 1000.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers