StudyHunter: a new collaboration
UON is proud to partner with Hunter TAFE and RDA Hunter in StudyHunter a partner project with the NSW Government's StudyNSW Program designed to increase the number of international students studying in NSW.
Launched by NSW Deputy Premier and Minister for Trade and Investment Troy Grant on Friday, the $33,000 project will profile the Hunter region as a destination for international students to study, work and live.
Study Hunter is an online destination highlighting job and investment opportunities, established networking opportunities and a welcoming community.
This multi-lingual resource will utilise the talent of current international university and TAFE students, along with alumni, providing comprehensive, up-to-date information from the Hunter region.
"We are delighted to be working with RDA, the NSW Government and TAFE to raise the profile of our region and ensure the Hunter continues to benefit from the valuable contribution made by our global community of international students," said Professor Andrew Parfitt, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic), University of Newcastle.
The StudyHunter website, Facebook page and App is set to launch in early March www.studyhunter.edu.au
- Media and PR
- Phone: 02 4921 5577
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness