Behind the scenes of Baraya with triple j's KLP
With the launch of the University of Newcastle’s new-breed music label Baraya Records, our students have been granted unique access to real-world industry professionals.
triple j host, producer, songwriter, vocalist and DJ, KLP, led an intimate vocal workshop for Bachelor of Music students to hone their skills, working with them to develop their song writing and delivery.
Take a sneak peek behind the scenes here:
Earlier this year the University of Newcastle launched Baraya records, a new-breed record label connecting emerging artists with real-world industry mentors. As part of this, some of our Bachelor of Music students had the fantastic opportunity to collaborate with Triple J host, producer, songwriter, vocalist and DJ, @klpmusic 🎼🎤 #uninewcastle
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities