RELAUNCHED SYDNEY CAMPUS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
The University of Newcastle has modernised its teaching footprint in the heart of the Sydney Central Business District with the opening of a new purpose built premises.
The facility, located at 55 Elizabeth Street, opened its doors to staff and students on Monday ahead of its official launch next month.
As well as extended floor space, the relocated campus houses a library, ten interactive teaching spaces, meeting rooms, informal collaboration spaces and quiet study areas.
Envisioned by leading interior design company, Geyer, the cutting edge premises aims to enhance the student experience through the provision of innovative, technology-enabled work spaces, mirroring evolving teaching and learning approaches to support flexible course delivery modes.
Close to public transport hubs, the facility will cater for the increased demand for post graduate studies, accommodating up to 300 hundred students.
The University of Newcastle Sydney campus offers:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting.
From 2016 the university's Sydney campus will also deliver the following:
- Graduate Certificate HRM
- Graduate Certificate Applied Finance
- Master in International Business/MBA-Master in International Business
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Linguistics
- Master of Applied Linguistics
UON Sydney will be open 8.30am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays.