Postgraduate research excellence honoured at FEBE
Up to sixteen prizes for postgraduate research excellence will be awarded to research higher degree students in the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE).
The awards are judged on the basis of a poster presentation that took place on Wednesday, 21st September in The Brennan Room on Callaghan Campus.
A diverse range of research was highlighted in the following categories:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Electrical, Computer and Telecom Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Surveying
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering.
Up to two awards will be granted in each of the categories, with the prize of $500 and a certificate being awarded at the Newcastle University Postgraduate Students’ Association (NUPSA) Annual Dinner.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness