NeW Space construction contract awarded
The University of Newcastle has announced the awarding of the construction contract for its inner-city campus NeW Space to Hansen Yuncken, a leading Australian construction company with strong ties to the Hunter.
This is a significant milestone for the university and for the people of Newcastle in the renewal of the town's CBD.
Works on site will commence in June 2015, with the flagship campus set for completion in 2017.
We will be keeping you updated throughout the development of the project at http://www.newcastle.edu.au/about-uon/our-environments/new-space
- Media and Public Relations.
- Phone: 02 4921 5577.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities