NeW Space construction contract awarded
The University of Newcastle has announced the awarding of the construction contract for its inner-city campus NeW Space to Hansen Yuncken, a leading Australian construction company with strong ties to the Hunter.
This is a significant milestone for the university and for the people of Newcastle in the renewal of the town's CBD.
Works on site will commence in June 2015, with the flagship campus set for completion in 2017.
We will be keeping you updated throughout the development of the project at http://www.newcastle.edu.au/about-uon/our-environments/new-space
- Media and Public Relations.
- Phone: 02 4921 5577.
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!
- Endeavour Leadership Program to Kenya