International clean energy symposium
International researchers, engineers, academics and industry professionals united at a symposium in Newcastle this week to explore long term solutions for energy production.
The 2018 International Symposium on Clean Energy and Advanced Materials, hosted by the University of Newcastle’s International Collaborative Centre for Carbon Futures on 13-15 August, explored topics of energy storage control, carbon capture, low carbon economy sustainability, and more.
Led by Associate Professor Jianglong Yu, the International Collaborative Centre for Carbon Futures brought together key international partners across Australia and Asia to deliver solutions to reducing carbon emissions and the environmental impact of carbon based energy production.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness