Philip Morgan in the media
Dads and daughters, both are happier and healthier together
Professor Philip Morgan speaks with Ian Campbell from ABC South East NSW....
Professor Philip Morgan from the University of Newcastle is the father of 3 girls and has just won a $25 000 grant through the Hunter Children's Research Foundation and Hunter Medical Research Institute.
Philip will use the money to kick start a program that gets dads and daughters doing more together.
On this International Men's Day we got talking to Philip over breakie...."
- Sheena Martin
- Phone: +61 2 4921 8714
- Newcastle Sonnets shortlisted for Prime Ministers Awards for Poetry
- Love Magic: A research project and performance of an ancient Greek play
- Humanities researchers discuss open scholarship at a recent forum
- Game-changer lets students decide how they want to learn
- Massacre map and Guardian Australia partnership project wins NSW Premier's History Award