Philip Morgan in the media
Dads and daughters, both are happier and healthier together
Professor Philip Morgan speaks with Ian Campbell from ABC South East NSW....
Professor Philip Morgan from the University of Newcastle is the father of 3 girls and has just won a $25 000 grant through the Hunter Children's Research Foundation and Hunter Medical Research Institute.
Philip will use the money to kick start a program that gets dads and daughters doing more together.
On this International Men's Day we got talking to Philip over breakie...."
- Sheena Martin
- Phone: +61 2 4921 8714
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!