Exhibiting the Art of Problem Solving
From sensor gloves that teach sign language, to advanced nanomaterials that help with cancer detection, and a computer game which you can control with your mind, The Art of Problem Solving exhibition will showcase some of the University’s most exciting engineering and computing innovations.
Launching on Wednesday at Newcastle Museum, the event is free for the public to enjoy and will form the core content of the Newcastle Museum’s Supernova Summer of Science from 4 – 16 December, with select projects remaining on display until 24 February.
To attend the opening of the Art of Problem Solving exhibition, please register for free via the University website.
Opening night: 5.30pm, Wednesday 5 December 2018
Exhibition dates: 4 December 2018 - 24 February 2019
Daytime visits: 10am – 5pm, Tuesday- Sunday
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats