Excellence in chemical engineering solutions
Professor Behdad Moghtaderi has been recognised for the application of ingenuity and technical knowledge in developing practical solutions to industry problems or opportunities; receiving the prestigious ExxonMobil Award of Excellence in Chemical Engineering.
The 2018 ExxonMobile Award recognises Prof Moghtaderi’s contribution to minimisation and abatement of fugitive methane emissions from mining operations and more specifically for his leading role in the establishment of the world's first large-scale testing facility for the assessment of ventilation air methane (VAM) abatement systems at the Londonderry TestSafe facility.
The Award was presented to Prof Moghtaderi at the Chemeca 2018 Conference in Queenstown, New Zealand during the Conference and Awards of Excellence Dinner on Tuesday, 2 October.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities