ECR Higher Degree Research Candidate Scholarships
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 3 March 2017 and provide an opportunity for ECRs to facilitate their own research, mature their leadership capabilities and build their reputation both as a supervisor and a researcher.
Up to 20 scholarships are available through a competitive process to boost ECR projects, support the aspirations of ECRs and advance the University’s future leading researchers. The scholarship brings together quality prospective research candidates with committed early career supervisors for their mutual benefit.
- Beachside clinic offers free legal advice to the community and bushfire victims
- Cell finding brings hope for uterus ailments
- Australia Day Library hours
- Building your expertise in dealing with high conflict personalities
- Disadvantaged students set to benefit from research grant focussed on mental health