ECR Higher Degree Research Candidate Scholarships
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 3 March 2017 and provide an opportunity for ECRs to facilitate their own research, mature their leadership capabilities and build their reputation both as a supervisor and a researcher.
Up to 20 scholarships are available through a competitive process to boost ECR projects, support the aspirations of ECRs and advance the University’s future leading researchers. The scholarship brings together quality prospective research candidates with committed early career supervisors for their mutual benefit.
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats